Solitary Bee House
Design of the Solitary Bee House incorporates the best practices for native bee health.
The multi-step construction process transforms FSC certified lumber into a habitat for urban solitary bees.
- Two nesting hole sizes; large 5/16" & small 3/16"
- Optimal cavity depth; large 5.5" & small 3.2"
- 18 large cavities. 10 small cavities.
- Fire charred block for navigational contrast
- Removable parchment paper in large holes for easy harvest and cleaning
- Flush mounting bracket is low-profile and easy to hang and remove
Orders initiate the custom building process. Solitary Bee House construction time is two to four weeks. Allow five weeks for receipt of orders requiring shipping. $20 cash back discount for Pickup customers. U.S. shipping included at the $70 price point.
Bee house represented in the product image is a working prototype. Your actual Solitary Bee House will be square and consist of a minimum of eighteen large cavities and ten small cavities. Approximate dimensions of 10" high 10" wide 7" deep